The above link is to the formal response from the Great Western Park Residents Association
to consultation CM/12.6.189, closing date for which is 13/5/16.
Email: Bucko1969@hotmail.com if you are interested.
- The double yellow lines are not enforceable without a traffic regulation order.
- Taylor Wimpey claim that the ground workers acted prematurely.
- Oxfordshire County Council has not yet adopted the roads on GWP.
- The OCC consultation has to be completed and may be considered at a council meeting on 9 June, open to the public.
- If OCC adopts the roads with no traffic regulation order approved, TW may have to remove the lines at their expense.
- Parking restrictions previously put in place by TW can continue as the land (road) is privately owned by TW.