This application covers the area surrounding but not including the Southern Neighbourhood Community Centre. It consists of a Multi Use Games Area (MUGA), Playing Pitch and two wet areas.
- Please leave further comments on the Facebook page, email email@example.com or respond directly to the Council via their website.
The following are initial comments:
- The wet area is directly behind the pitch goals, has consideration been given to suitable fencing to prevent balls and children entering the wet areas.
- Will there be lighting for the MUGA?
- The single timber picnic bench is noted central east of the plan. It would be more advantageous to have a cluster of 3-5 of these in this area for picnics.
- Consideration for an additional Combined Dog and litter waste bin should be located towards the north of the area.