This publicity period is more formal than the previous four consultations, as the Planning Inspectorate dictates the specific questions we must ask relating to the soundness and legality of the plan.While you are free to comment in any way you choose, to ensure you have the greatest influence at this stage it is advisable to relate comments to the soundness and legality of the plan. We have prepared a guidance note and video clip to help explain the process in more detail.
How to comment:
The publicity period runs from today until 5pm on Wednesday 22 November 2017 and you can provide your comments in the following ways:
- Using our online consultation system (registration is required)
- Downloading a comment form and emailing it to email@example.com.
- Collecting a comment form from one of the locations listed below and posting it to Planning Policy, SODC, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon OX14 4SB
- Attending one of our drop-in events
For your comments to be considered, you must provide your name and address. All responses received will be available on our website for the public to view. If you respond on behalf of an organisation or agent, we may display your name and contact details. If you respond as an individual we may display your name, but we will not display your contact details.
You may also state in your response if you would like to be notified about the submission of the plan to the Secretary of State, any recommendations resulting from an independent examination and whether the Local Plan is adopted.
Our drop-in events are being held throughout the publicity period and will help to explain the process and how to submit your comments. The events all provide the same information, so please feel free to attend whichever is most convenient:
- Wallingford, St Marys Church – Sat 14 October, 10am – 2pm
- Culham Primary School – Thurs 19 October, 4pm – 8pm
- Henley Town Hall – Council Chamber – Sat 21 October, 10am – 2pm
- Chalgrove (1) Village Hall – Mon 23 October, 4pm – 8pm
- Didcot, Cornerstone – Tues 31 October, 3pm – 7pm
- Berinsfield Church Hall – Tues 7 November, 3pm – 7pm
- Wheatley, The Merry Bells Village Hall – Thurs 9 November, 3pm – 7pm
- Thame Town Hall – Mon 13 November, 3pm – 7pm
- Chalgrove (2) Village Hall – Fri 17 November, 3pm – 7pm
Thank you in advance for your participation and we hope to see you at one of our events.
If you have any questions, please contact the planning policy team on 01235 422600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.